• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Moon Knight (Vol 1) #30

12 posts in this topic

Hi. I've been buying raws of this book for awhile and I believe this is the best one I've been able to get. The lower left front corner is rounded, I notice one spine tick and the pages are cream. I'm very new to grading but I'm thinking this could possibly be a 9? I've started a registry set and I'm trying to get the difficult covers first. It's proving tough. lol

Please give me your opinions, if you would. Thanks.

MoonKnight30front1.jpg

MoonKnight30back1.jpg

Thanks for taking a look Kaptain. :)

I've been so obsessed with looking for spine ticks, I actually managed to overlook that tear. So a 9.0 is feasible, cool. I'd love a 9.6 but yeah, that tear is not good. Going to have to find some more raws.

Killer looking copy except for that little back cover tear. Probably 9.0, however, I've seen books with tears like that get 8.0-8.5. I have a copy of this book myself, I'll get it out of storage and see how it compares.

I have issues #1-37 in fairly high grade, some super-nice and some not so much. I am the original owner and would be willing to part with any you may need, (for the right super-high, waaaay above market price of course). OK, just kidding, but I can put some images up in the market place if you are interested. Just let me know which ones.

:grin: