• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM MTU 53

10 posts in this topic

I think every grading thread to end with the op's thoughts on what he thinks the book's grade is. That's how I end all my PGM threads with my own assessment of my book.

Just a thought, you don't have to give us your personal opinion, you did solicit us for our opinions and not vice versa.

Conan - As stated above, I'm trying to build my grading skills by seeing where you long-timers go with your grades on the books I post. On this one, I am happy to say that I was thinking 8.5, so I seem to be in the ballpark. On other books that I or others have posted, I have been significantly off. I truly appreciate it when you take the time to comment on my postings. That being said, I am obviously not going to shoot myself in the foot by copping to a personal lower grade estimate. I'm the noob and I know it, but I will speak up if I strongly disagree with the gradings posted. This is a fantastic way to learn about the hobby and I am very happy to be here.