• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HIGH GRADE GOLDEN AGE: Captain Marvel Adventures #51 CGC 8.5 !

14 posts in this topic

Hello,

Starting to sell my private collection, and wish to offer this High Grade Gem to our board members: 1st PM takes it, paypal accepted, buyer pays shipping, in U.S. only.

Captain Marvel Adventures #51 CGC 8.5 Fawcett Western FAMOUS Cap Marvel on Horse! Guide $255 & last GPA Price $155, Mine has OFF-WHITE PAGES FROM JAN. 1946! GOLDEN AGE HIGH GRADE BEAUTY! MY PRICE ONLY $139

IMG_0165_zps3426d402.jpg

Ken 813-528-2976 cell. (Call anytime!) (thumbs u

"Tampa dream collection sale silver bronze & golden for less!!!"

My KUDOS for your convenience:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7570728#Post7570728

Now offering Free shipping plus access to my full private collection for sale sale to buy as much as you like from my huge key silver and golden age collection

Just send me a pm and I will send you a list. About $50k worth of big keys to choose from!

Ken

Now offering Free shipping plus access to my full private collection for sale sale to buy as much as you like from my huge key silver and golden age collection

Just send me a pm and I will send you a list. About $50k worth of big keys to choose from!

Ken

Cool,

:takeit:

Should I post more CGC books, and would people like to see Silver or Golden AGE CGC?

I can post some this week if you like, over the weekend?

If you looked at my list of my private collection, and you want me to post with pictures I am open to put what you would like to see!

Just PM me for the link to my personal collection!

Should I post more CGC books, and would people like to see Silver or Golden AGE CGC?

I can post some this week if you like, over the weekend?

If you looked at my list of my private collection, and you want me to post with pictures I am open to put what you would like to see!

Just PM me for the link to my personal collection!

The only reason I bought the book is because you offered the buyer access to the rest of your collection.

So are you offering the collection to everybody? (shrug)

VintageComics is correct, he gets 1st dibbs on my collection per post, sorry for any confusion!

Roy just call me and let me know what you would like!

Best regards,

Ken