• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slow moving SA/BA sales thread. Starting with Marvel RECAP pg. 22

212 posts in this topic

Hello again purple people eaters and yellow polka dot bikini wearing bambinos!

Recently bought a collection of SA/BA books(approx. 2500) which I'd like to share with you all. And by share I mean sell at ridiculously over graded and over priced rates.(Going to list everything at 25% off guide)

Going to start with Marvel. There is just over 2 long boxes. I will list the first(A-M) this week and hopefully the second next week.

I accept paypal, cheques or money orders. Cheques must clear before shipping.

Shipping will be $8 for up to 10 books in Canada, and $12 in the continental US. Will ship international but please contact me for rates before purchases.

I will ship after each long box has been posted unless you plan to continue buying in which case you can let me know when you'd like me to ship your books.

:takeit: in the thread is king but feel free to PM me.

No HOSers or probies please.

I tried to grade conservatively but if you are unhappy with your purchase whatsoever I will accept returns minus shipping.

Thanks for looking

I will be posting front scans for all books but back scans are available for all so please feel free to ask.