• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valuable bronze age titles

31 posts in this topic

no I have the os priceguide and it's sucks it's formatting is messy and all over the place, bulky and outdated that's why I rather write the key issues down and put them in my booklet

Books are listed in alphabetical order. Nothing "all over the place" about it.

Look in the table of contents. It should list where they give you the lists of the top books and titles from each age. There are your mega-keys and key titles.

Once you've got that, you can go into the actual guide part and look up specific books and prices.

Perhaps even start on page 1 and read it cover to cover . . . . :grin:

(like we have 43 times) lol

no I have the os priceguide and it's sucks it's formatting is messy and all over the place, bulky and outdated that's why I rather write the key issues down and put them in my booklet

Books are listed in alphabetical order. Nothing "all over the place" about it.

Look in the table of contents. It should list where they give you the lists of the top books and titles from each age. There are your mega-keys and key titles.

Once you've got that, you can go into the actual guide part and look up specific books and prices.

Perhaps even start on page 1 and read it cover to cover . . . . :grin:

(like we have 43 times) lol

:roflmao: Can't wait for the Vampirella cover this year. :headbang:

I've heard there's a handy little book that lists tons of key issues...

http://www.amazon.com/Overstreet-Comic-Book-Price-Guide/dp/1603601589/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399406293&sr=8-1&keywords=overstreet+comic+book+price+guide+2014

They probably even have a copy at your local library.

Tell me more about this booklet of yours.

http://www.amazon.com/Overstreet-Comic-Book-Price-Guide/dp/1603601589/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399406293&sr=8-1&keywords=overstreet+comic+book+price+guide+2014

okay well it's a booklet of key issues from the golden age to the modern age and I have them listed by title

An alphabetical listing is "messy and all over the place"?

no but having scarce written all over the place is messy and that's not in alphabetical order

Well, that's because some books are "scarce" and others are not. It wouldn't make sense to list all the "scarce" books in one spot and then all the "commons" somewhere else.

Also, I wouldn't put too much into the "scarce" designation in OS. The internet has made a lot of "scare" books less scarce. Not to say it's wrong, but take it with a little grain of salt.

It's outdated......

It's outdated......

yes every issue is at least 6 months outdated