• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOR SALE SPIDERMAN 1, XMEN 4, FF4, 141&142 AND MORE!

23 posts in this topic

FOR SALE

XMEN 4 $575 (1ST QUICKSILVER AND SKARLET WITCH)(was pressed by CCS)

XMEN 141&142 (DAYS OF FUTURE PAST) $450 FOR THE SET

TALES OF TEEN TITANS (1ST NIGHTWING DEATHSTROKE ORIGIN) $140

AMAZING SPIDERMAN 1 CGC 1.5 $2,000

FF 4 CGC 3.5 (1ST NAMOR) LOOKS LIKE A 4.5!) $575

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING AND IF YOU BUY MORE THAN ONE ILL KNOCK $10 OFF EACH BOOK (BACKING OUT SHIPPING FEES)

CHECK MY KUDOS PAGE AND ALSO EBAY TYLER49880 TO SEE MY FEEDBACK.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=7595724&Searchpage=1&Main=336570&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post7595724

HERE ARE THE PICTURES FROM IMGUR IF YOU WANT MORE JUST ASK...STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THIS PICTURE THING HERE

http://imgur.com/a/8ouDo

NOTE: would also be open to a trade for a higher grade HULK 181...cgc 9.0 or a Strange tales 110 5.0 or better....books and cash or just books

No picture of the ASM1?

(ps your caps lock key is stuck)

sorry about the MAD CAPS lol I just posted the ASM1 and the FF4 pics on the imgur thing :applause:

yea the spidy 1 should prolly be resubbed and not really sure why it's so low

It's hard to tell, but I think I see massive staining (or it could just be a reflection). Bottom of the book.

yea the spidy 1 should prolly be resubbed and not really sure why it's so low

It's hard to tell, but I think I see massive staining (or it could just be a reflection). Bottom of the book.

that stain is very small and light...I don't think that's what botched the grade...my guess is this book needs to be pressed to get the waveyness out and it would be 2.5-3.0...my guess anyways ...never know how these CGC graders feel that day lol

Hard to tell from the pictures, but there is a dust shadow running all along the right side: beside occasional staining, that is one of the things which are most hammered in CGC grading.

P.S. If you want to change the size of the pictures you post "on the fly" in Imgur just follow the advice I gave here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7663756#Post7663756

Hard to tell from the pictures, but there is a dust shadow running all along the right side: beside occasional staining, that is one of the things which are most hammered in CGC grading.

P.S. If you want to change the size of the pictures you post "on the fly" in Imgur just follow the advice I gave here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7663756#Post7663756

Lm2w07k.jpg

2anvvqb.jpg

here are 2 more pics to help clear the air with the shaddows

Hey,

I pulled the grader notes for the ASM 1

is it appropriate to post? (still a rookie here)

thanks for the notes brother!

here they are for everyone ( I want everyone to know im an honest real seller and plan on being on the forums for a long time)

the grader notes -

Full Bottom Back Cover Heavy Water Damage

Bottom Spine Split

Spine Wear

Full Right Front Cover Multiple Chip Out

Full Right Front Cover Shadow

Interior Cover Tanning

Hey,

here they are for everyone ( I want everyone to know im an honest real seller and plan on being on the forums for a long time)

the grader notes -

Bottom Spine Split

Spine Wear

Interior Cover Tanning

Still looks damn nice imo

Hey,

the grader notes -

Bottom Spine Split

Spine Wear

Interior Cover Tanning

Why don't they just put that on the header? That would be good info on any cgc book