• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of these things is unlike the other!

27 posts in this topic

I regularly get email from ebay when a new listing of a certain comic book goes up, in this case ASM 129. So looked at this particular book since it comes with a free hard case. Decided to look at what else he had for sale and.......well I'll let you guys find it. I just find it funny out of all the comic listing they had that! (shrug)

:baiting:

Listing

:baiting:

Admit it Mad Titan. You were being sent an update on the little blue toy and the comics was the surprise portion.

:grin:

I remember back in the day when you could see what other people were bidding on, and I think what they had won. Anyway, you could follow people around that bought the same stuff as you, and find good stuff - like who was an accurate comic grader, or who was selling NM books. That's how I found quite a few good dealers on eBay. One of the comic sellers/buyers (who is still selling today) was either bidding on or had won a magazine "Painful Anal Sex". I always wanted to ask him how that magazine turned out....,:think:

"Sniping will not be tolerated. If that action is suspected item sale transaction will be canceled and relisted."

Talk about pointless statements. :screwy:

Why people care when a bid is placed is beyond reason.

Just remember, once you take it out of the package, it is no longer mint and decreases in value.

And if you are going to handle it, it is recommended to use gloves.