• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your choice 10k each...

121 posts in this topic

Is the Hulk 1 still available ?

;)

Not to you, Canadian!

Seller's remorse because it sold so quickly? (shrug) I don't get it.

That's the only thing that makes sense, considering that both willing buyers are making it very easy for the seller.

I think the seller got spooked when a couple of commenters said how big of a steal the sale was. Those comments had no place in the thread. 2c

I love being an American and having the option to claim any book at any time and getting two day shipping! :cloud9:

He's not even selling the Action23 to either party now? lol

My 2c but that's hall of shame if he doesn't follow through. He set a price and the buyer agreed to pay it. Can't sellers remorse your way out of it 2c

The idea that 10k with zero fees is an amount to have remorse over in the first place is pretty wild.

Seller's remorse because it sold so quickly? (shrug) I don't get it.

That's the only thing that makes sense, considering that both willing buyers are making it very easy for the seller.

I think the seller got spooked when a couple of commenters said how big of a steal the sale was. Those comments had no place in the thread. 2c

I agree that comments like that have no place in a sales thread.

I don't think the seller left tons of money on the table either. It's not like it was a $15K book that he gave away for $10K and left a fortune behind. He may have netted slightly more at auction but after any sort of consignment fee he'd have netted the same or less.