• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman on Adult Swim last night

10 posts in this topic

I went to the zoo yesterday, all that walking and fresh air had this old man in bed really early. lol

Did they edit the mess out of it?

This is a rerun of the series that moved from early Saturday morning that did poorly. They are going to run it on Adult Swim from the beginning and finish with the last few unaired episodes.

Ironically Batmite in the last episode of the Brave and the Bold didn't mind being canceled for a new darker Bat's series.

I went to the zoo yesterday, all that walking and fresh air had this old man in bed really early. lol

Not really, it was just... bad. I didn't know any of the villains, nor the antagonists (there is a Lex Luthor-type person involved) - basically, I knew Bats/Bruce Wayne, Alfred, and Lt. Gordon (not Commisioner yet!) and apparently this version of Alfred is a former MI6 field operative, so they creators have made him a "bad-," meaning I don't really know Alfred either.

:doh:

-slym

This is a rerun of the series that moved from early Saturday morning that did poorly. They are going to run it on Adult Swim from the beginning and finish with the last few unaired episodes.

Ironically Batmite in the last episode of the Brave and the Bold didn't mind being canceled for a new darker Bat's series.

Wow - from Saturday morning to early on Sunday morning. I can't imagine the 3AM timeslot is a huge one for AS.

:lol:

Thanks for the info though!

-slym

Not really, it was just... bad. I didn't know any of the villains, nor the antagonists (there is a Lex Luthor-type person involved) - basically, I knew Bats/Bruce Wayne, Alfred, and Lt. Gordon (not Commisioner yet!) and apparently this version of Alfred is a former MI6 field operative, so they creators have made him a "bad-," meaning I don't really know Alfred either.

-slym

Ohhh "THE Batman"

-slym

Ohhh "THE Batman"

Beware the Batman?

See all 26 episodes here:

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/beware-the-batman-episode-1-hunted