• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Death of Superman/Reign of the Supermen

5 posts in this topic

I'm looking for any Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen (Return of Superman) original pages. Special focus on Dan Jurgens work, but open to others. Any leads or info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

Updating my WTB items:

I'm looking for any Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen (Return of Superman) original pages. Special focus on Dan Jurgens work, but open to others. I prefer pages where either Superman, any of the Supermen, and/or Doomsday are prominent from the original storyline.

I’m looking for Superman Red Son original pages. I prefer pages where either Superman, Batman, or Wonder Woman are prominent. But open to other pages if they’re interesting.

Also looking for Ryan Ottley original pencils and inks of Invincible.

Any leads or info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I recently remembered why it may be a little harder to find pages from this storyline... the Superman #75 was sold complete in auction for a record price back in the day. But, afterwards, Jurgens sold many of the pages following that issue through the Warner Brothers Studios stores at relatively high prices for the time period. That means many of them may have ended up outside the typical comic art community and in the homes of "regular folks" who may not exactly know what they are sitting on.

Eventually more of them may find their way onto the market, but wanted to give some context for those that may not have remembered.