• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TAKE 15% OFF TILL FRIDAY-FREE CGC BOOKS! HAVE TO LOOK INSIDE

49 posts in this topic

Ok, so they are ALL NOT FREE, but made you look anyway :grin:

These books will be back today and will post scans when they arrive. Anyone spending more then $150 total, will get a choice of either an Avengers 98 CGC 6.0 ow/w OR a Spider-woman #1 CGC 9.0 ow/w if they want. I have no idea why the Avengers came out so low, but will see when it shows up...I know it didn't LOOK like a 6.0 when I sent it in... :mad:

Sooo, same ole rules apply.. :takeit: is the winner, pm's welcome. Pending scan also post also ok.

Checks/MO's and PP accepted

Shipping $9.00 UNLESS total is over $400 in US. Will also ship overseas but cost will be more.

Any questions, comments, thread krapping all good... :)

Thanks for looking!

Steve

Avengers #98 6.0 ow/w - FREE with purchase over $150

Daredevil #158 CGC 9.4 ow/w - $130 - SOLD

Daredevil #161 CGC 9.6 ow/w - $65

Detective #400 CGC 8.0 ow/w - $175 - SOLD

Incredible Hulk #159 CGC 9.4 white - $85

Marvel Premiere #47 CGC 9.4 ow/w - $165

Marvel Premiere #48 CGC 9.8 white - $110

Rocket Raccoon #2 CGC 9.8 white - $35 - SOLD

Secret Origins #1 CGC 5.0 ow/w - $75

Spider Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ow/w - FREE with purchase over $150

Star Wars #42 CGC 9.6 - $100

Tales of Suspense #46 CGC 7.5 ow/w - $300

Thor #190 CGC 9.0 white - $30

X-men #134 CGC 9.4 - $65

I'll take Daredevil 158 & the Spiderwoman 1 Freebee

So....what if I want the Spiderwoman freebie??

I think Brock got it Drew. More then $150 :baiting:, but I'll take it if you want to be generous.

A duh. You took the DD too. Well, you could still be generous. lol

I didn't see where you took a particular freebee. Is it customary to wait to see what the other person picks for the freebee? Its not really that big a deal for me - just not familiar with how freebees are dealt with.

I didn't see where you took a particular freebee. Is it customary to wait to see what the other person picks for the freebee? Its not really that big a deal for me - just not familiar with how freebees are dealt with.

Nor am I. And frankly, I don't care...I figured Steve would pipe up and set the rules as the order of freebies is unspecified.

I'm sure Rube will work it out. Sounds like we are both cool with whatever - as long as we get some clarification.

Very nice of Steve to give away two books. Typically, if you hit the seller's requirement for a free book, you post which free book you're taking, otherwise you'll risk not getting the one you want.

I saw 1Cool pick up the SpiderWoman as his freebie, that leaves the other one for Columbia. However, if 1Cool is going to be so kind and allow Columbia the SpiderWoman, then there's no big deal anymore.

I really don't want the Avenger book and to be honest I did base my buying the Daredevil on getting the Spiderman as a freebee. If Rube wants to PM Columbia and I, I'm sure we can work it out.

I really don't want the Avenger book and to be honest I did base my buying the Daredevil on getting the Spiderman as a freebee. If Rube wants to PM Columbia and I, I'm sure we can work it out.

You can have them both....

Cool. All's good. Someone else can get the Avengers is they want.