• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #184 All Detergent Variant

22 posts in this topic

Most likely you are remembering the yellow covered Spider-Man all detergent giveaway and not the ASM 184 all detergent giveaway. Not many of the latter ever listed on ebay (well, listed with the seller knowing what he had)

If you mean that yellow "Origin of Spider-man" one, then no, obviously I know the difference, and I think it's a case of the part I bolded.

I might even have a copy of All 184 from a lot of purchased on eBay circa 2000.

Most likely you are remembering the yellow covered Spider-Man all detergent giveaway and not the ASM 184 all detergent giveaway. Not many of the latter ever listed on ebay (well, listed with the seller knowing what he had)

If you mean that yellow "Origin of Spider-man" one, then no, obviously I know the difference, and I think it's a case of the part I bolded.

I might even have a copy of All 184 from a lot of purchased on eBay circa 2000.

Yes, I thought about that. Even the rough, non-stickered ones when listed properly didn't bring that much money.

The stickered version definitely was super hot, as only a few had been found. Price probably has come down since a few have been located.