• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Big Sketch pt.2 posted by B. Koski

13 posts in this topic

I finally got my Bob Layton Sketch back from CGC...

All I can say is "Beautiful!"

I'm so happy to have such a beautiful piece of art by the man "Bob Layton" He did such a great classic job on a great character. The will look amazing with my Marvel Premier issue that I also had SS. Can't wait...Thanks Bob!

15490.jpg

See more journals by B. Koski

Congrats. That looks awesome in its holder.

I totally agree!!! I love it when you can have original art or even prints signed and done up in CGC holders! It just looks more awesome that way somehow.

Congrats on that! Itlooks fantastic!

:applause:

Wow! Didn't even realize that CGC actually encapsulates original art/ sketches (I know they did photos, but understood this was only a one off special batch consignment). Looks awesome indeed in its holder!

Wow! Didn't even realize that CGC actually encapsulates original art/ sketches (I know they did photos, but understood this was only a one off special batch consignment). Looks awesome indeed in its holder!

Yeah, if you take a CGC witness with you when you pick up your consignment from an artist at a show where CGC is in attendance, they will certify and encapsulate the original art piece.

In every case, it becomes a beautiful OAK piece!

Yeah, if you take a CGC witness with you when you pick up your consignment from an artist at a show where CGC is in attendance, they will certify and encapsulate the original art piece.

Amazing! Would costs to 'slab' a CGC witnessed art consignment piece be identical to that of a normal CGC Signature Series book?

Amazing! Would costs to 'slab' a CGC witnessed art consignment piece be identical to that of a normal CGC Signature Series book?

It is cheaper, because they don't have to grade it.

and its not a slab, more like a laminate

and its not a slab, more like a laminate

Excellent, thanks guys!