• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What years are in the Ohio pedigree?

10 posts in this topic

How big is the Ohio collection?

Not sure, but I do know it's round on the ends and high in the middle.........

crazy.gif Being an Ohioan, that joke certainly has a lot of mileage on it... 893naughty-thumb.gif

There seem to be several GA Ohio comics for sale on Comiclink.

Until now, I had always thought Ohio was just about the WORST Silver age pedigree around due to the big, fat, fugly grease-marker arrival dates on the Silver Marvels, but it looks like there are quite a few Golden Age books in there also dating at least 10-15 years before the Silver age.

Why'd the guy have to start up with the grease marker in the 60s?!?! foreheadslap.gif

crazy.gif Being an Ohioan, that joke certainly has a lot of mileage on it... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Well, it used to be the only joke I knew about Ohio....but then...there was this year's election.... 27_laughing.gif

Well, it used to be the only joke I knew about Ohio....but then...there was this year's election.... 27_laughing.gif

Yeah, me too! I laughed and laughed when the guy I voted for was up over 100,000 votes! Good one! Touche!