• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Figures - Star Wars and others, books, slabs and who knows what else!

68 posts in this topic

Ok, tell you what let's clear out these toys because I don't typically deal in them. Take what's left of the figures at 50% off.

I'm going to pull the McDonald's Spider-man figures for my son. Everything else not sold that is an action figure, 50% off!

Kabuki? Typhoid Mary maybe? and you got it on the rest :thumbsup: Just clarify with me on the Kabuki.

the one with the kabuki mask on that bowlegged.

Ok, any remaining figures $1 each and I will throw in a 1:1 extra with the purchases. So, if you buy 2 action figures you will get 2 extras and so on. I've got a stack of others I just didn't have time to get to and basically just want to finish cleaning this box out :lol: Somebody wants to make me an offer on all the remaining toys (hint hint) I will make them a decent deal.

Also, starting to ship some stuff out today so if you are ready to check out go ahead and send me your address so I can figure out shipping and I will quote you a total on your purchases if I haven't done so already.

Thanks again!