• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 MP 19

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys

2 books today. So I was reading earlier today and I have a feeling this book will get hot.

Normal Rules & No Hos or Probies

1st :takeit: wins it. As always offers will be considered

shipping will be in the US Raw $5 will ship to Canada(will work it out)

One of at least three books that month that predated Hulk 181 with the ad. The others I know of are Thor 229 and Daredevil 115, the latter of which has been generally considered the first appearance of this ad. The real first Wolvie app, of course, is Hulk 180.

This topic was recently discussed in Bronze age heating up on Ebay. The discussion started on page 103 and ended on page 108. DCIndexer has a link to his website which checked marvel copyright release dates along with other really interesting information. Very informative website. DD115 and Hulk 181 were both released July 30th. MP 19 was released August 27th The link is on page 105. I encourage others to check it out.

This topic was recently discussed in Bronze age heating up on Ebay. The discussion started on page 103 and ended on page 108. DCIndexer has a link to his website which checked marvel copyright release dates along with other really interesting information. Very informative website. DD115 and Hulk 181 were both released July 30th. MP 19 was released August 27th The link is on page 105. I encourage others to check it out.

Thank you I will