• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This thread is : CLASSIFIED 3 !!

158 posts in this topic

Minitures.... which makes me think of the gaming industry and all those interesting pieces they use nowadays

TBG159minitures_zps5014298f.jpg

TBG159minitures2_zps807fba0e.jpg

TBG159minitures3_zps9c576551.jpg

hm(shrug) unless I'm missing some pages for this issue..... there are no classifieds :(

But here are some photos from BayCon '76

TBG159bayconphotos_0002_zps9d7a3e42.jpg

TBG159bayconphotos_0001_zps67f6de15.jpg

TBG159baycon4_zps78fe118a.jpg

TBG159bayconphotos_0003_zps7b453a29.jpg

And here we go.... (:

So, I was thinking that many here might be completely unaquainted with TBG...... because they are young..... or maybe just missed it for some reason. So, this particular issue.... #160 Wally Wood cover... I'm going to take pictures of EVERY SINGLE PAGE SPREAD.... so that you.... whoever you are........ who are unfamiliar with the excitement of getting a TBG in the mail every week............and the magic of opening those pages for the first time.... to view the comic glory......... can see what it might have been like.

After I get through it..... I may go back and scan close ups of ads that I thought were interesting.....

and so .... there's the cover ....which counts as page 1........directly above....

and here are pages 2-3

THIS.... is what Alan Light did....

TBG160entire1_zpsfe05938c.jpg

10-11

It was at this page.... the Mike Ploog one..... that I realized .... that WE are the TBG of nowadays :idea: yea.... I'm slow

I mean, around here.... we have forums for ALL this stuff...... from cons... to info.... to sales.... it's ALL here :headbang:

TBG160entire5_zps29f11895.jpg