• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Place your bets, who will be Wolverine's Killer in September!

83 posts in this topic

No the big money is the week after he's dead and 4 new Wolverines show up pretending to be the original.

Wolveroach - shows up convinced he crossed over from Cerebus because he was the one true Wolverine stuck in an alternate universe

Timber Wolf tired of DC and being considered a prototype for Wolverine decides to keep the same outfit and hairstyle and call Hugh Jackman to give him pointers on how to fool everyone

Foom2 Wolverine Weird Robot Man starts walking around telling everyone and anyone he sees "I'm Wolverine where are my royalties"

Image Shadowhawk is back and nobody cares again!

All four issues will have adamantium laced covers

Does anyone have a link that shows which variants are coming? Not that I don't trust the source here in the boards but I'd just like to see ratios, artists, etc. :)

K.

I think I win this bet....

Marvel kills wolverine...

There, what do I win?

The internet

Wasn't the internet destroyed while it was on loan to Jen at Reynholm Industries? :grin: