• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Little Books Help

12 posts in this topic

I don't know if this is the best place to post this, but given that we don't have a platinum comics section, I thought that this might be the best place. (shrug) Anyways, does anyone know of any online dealers that sell Big Little Books? I know that obviously Ebay does. I also know that Jim Payette and Metropolis sell them, but does anyone else? Any help would be appreciated.

You can try Doug Sulipa - http://www.dougcomicworld.com/INVENTORY-BigLittleBooksSite.html

Not a great website but he responds quickly to email and I have had no problems.

Although he has a quite a few on Ebay, I would NOT buy from this seller

http://stores.ebay.com/BLBcomics/_i.html?_nkw=big+little+books&submit=Search&_sid=741687

You can try Doug Sulipa - http://www.dougcomicworld.com/INVENTORY-BigLittleBooksSite.html

Not a great website but he responds quickly to email and I have had no problems.

Although he has a quite a few on Ebay, I would NOT buy from this seller

http://stores.ebay.com/BLBcomics/_i.html?_nkw=big+little+books&submit=Search&_sid=741687

I didnt think of Steve. Thanks for the input. (thumbs u

I had offered in the Forum Sales section the three Shadow BLB's, all in high grade, all signed by Gibson, and got no interest. They're so cool that I ended up hanging on to them for now..... it seems the only place they really change hands is on www.ha.com ..... I may put them in an auction there.... but auctions always make me nervous. Two others that carry them are Bookery ....don't know if he's posting here anymore.... and www.dtacollectables.com ...... which one's do you need and in what grade ? .... an LCS around here has a fairly decent selection of them in mid grade.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I had offered in the Forum Sales section the three Shadow BLB's, all in high grade, all signed by Gibson, and got no interest. They're so cool that I ended up hanging on to them for now..... it seems the only place they really change hands is on www.ha.com ..... I may put them in an auction there.... but auctions always make me nervous. Two others that carry them are Bookery ....don't know if he's posting here anymore.... and www.dtacollectables.com ...... which one's do you need and in what grade ? .... an LCS around here has a fairly decent selection of them in mid grade.... GOD BLESS...

I am looking for (1) Mickey Mouse 717 - either skinny or fat mickey and (2) Popeye Thimble Theatre 4063 - 1st edition. I am looking two get both in Good minus to Good condition.

I am looking for (1) Mickey Mouse 717 - either skinny or fat mickey and (2) Popeye Thimble Theatre 4063 - 1st edition. I am looking two get both in Good minus to Good condition.

.... I just sent you a PM (blinking envelope icon at the top of the screen) ..... valuable information for you, brother. GOD BLESS...

.... I just sent you a PM (blinking envelope icon at the top of the screen) ..... valuable information for you, brother. GOD BLESS...

Thanks Jim. You are one awesome dude. :whee:

....can't guarantee he has them NOW..... but he's real good at turning things up ..... he's been looking out for folks for over 3 decades at the same store..... GOD BLESS...

I don't specialize in them per se, but they do have a way of turning up in large mixed collections and accumulating over time. I generally sell most ( a few exceptions) for 1/2 guide.

I don't have the Popeye at this time... I do have a 717, but it's a 2nd printing (regular Mickey) and is only in fair condition.

-- Tim