• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Comics for sale; singles, sets + TPBs ENDING FRIDAY 5/30

907 posts in this topic

CLOSED

Hi all, bunch of comics for sale. Nothing too new and nothing too old and nothing too hot. Mostly Marvel + DC superhero. Hows that for a sales pitch?

Shipping will be via media rate; up to 20 comics for $5.00 then $0.10 additional per comic after 20. TPB/BOOKS will count as 5 comics. Will ship internationally at cost from USPS.GOV; gets expensive quick.

I know how to pack comics for safe travel. Singles and smaller quantities secured between heavy cardboard larger than the comics so corners are not exposed. Larger quantities in a box with padding 360 degrees around to prevent corner dings.

I won't be offering an end of thread discount as I have them priced as low as I want to go.

I don't grade anything higher than Near Mint and don't break things down CGC number style. Will also use a grade range when multiple books are listed for one price.

Click on thumbnails to go to photobucket for a larger image. Use the + magnifier twice in photobucket to extra large picture.

Paypal for payment please.

Message with any questions, happy to answer best I can. Thanks, Ken

Adventures of Barry Ween Boy Genius 2.0 TPB

Shipped safely bagged in nice Very Fine comic condition range, but does have a store UPC sticker on back cover.

$8.00

photo 007.jpg