• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: 2 DIME NOVELS 4 SALE (1 CGC!) + FREE BOOK & FREE DIME NOVEL*+ GUIDE!

5 posts in this topic

CGC CORRECTLY MOVED MY NEW DIME NOVEL PRICE GUIDE to the COMIC MARKET - SALES ADVERTISING section. Please take a look>>>Free dime novel* and big discount, FREE postage to MEMBERS ONLY buyers!

Here I am offering the scarce FRANK READE LIBRARY (FRL) #126 along with REPRINT of two stories that were later issued with color covers in the FRANK READE WEEKLY. ALL FOR $75!!!

The Reprint is as much as a $14.95 value...when it first came out.

The ORIGINAL FRL is an even scarcer later issue in pretty nice shape for this 118 year old item. You will see some in comparative shape now on Ebay for well over $100 and also on ABE for even more than that....I offer this item....FREE SHIPPING ++ MY FRW (2 STORIES IN ONE), that is why you see two images along with front and back of the FRL #126 issue. Paper on the original is fragile at edge but surprisingly solid and in better than average condition for these scarce items. There has been some early, professional archival repair on the spine which is more a plus than a negative for this items, unlike comics.

JUMP on this item...I offer to get your attention to my GUIDE BOOK. Please take a look and remember FREE dime novels or 1940s Reprint (still has value) when you already buy Guide Book with Free postage USA too!

Thanks for looking... sorry for the rantrant;)

Usual rules apply....Paypal preferred.

FRL1_zps7032db88.jpg

FRL2_zps88d702d7.jpg

SUPER DEAL!!!

Another FRL DN #55...it may not look it in the picture but this page quality is far superior than the usual...still supple. There has been some reinforcement...but well done...again, these routinely sell for $75 and up!

The other is a Buffalo Bill Weekly #158 CGC 5.0 OW/WHITE! This page quality is unheard or and it is one of the few graded by CGC. By dime novel collector standards the 1/2" spine split at top would mean nothing given the INCREDIBLE condition of the rest of the issue...no tape...no nothing. NEAR NEWSSTAND CONDITION! Of course it cost money to send into CGC...so figure the combined price of this package.

Included is the Frank Reade Weekly reprint, NEW condition...ALL FOR ONE PRICE WITH FREE SHIPPING USA! $150 (the CGC is heavy and wide). Priority mail on this lot!

Please take a look at my Guide Book...on COMIC MARKETPLACE...I am giving to Members ONLY, way underprice and with a FREE DIME NOVEL OR [old REPRINT from the 1940s (which do have values from $5 to $25)] I HAVE REMOVED THE REPRINT...YOU WILL GET AN ORIGINAL DIME NOVEL (NICKEL WEEKLY)..

AND MY NEW PRICE GUIDE! A $40 VALUE!

SO, HERE IS WHAT YOU GET...>>>

FRANK READE WEEKLY REPRINT

ILLUSTRATED DIME NOVEL PRICE GUIDE

FRANK READE LIBRARY #55

ORIGINAL DIME NOVEL!

CGC GRADE BUFFALO BILL WEEKLY

FREE SHIPPING

ALL FOR $150 PAYPAL.!!!!

HERE GOES (any warping you may see is from the camera angle not the item):

IMG_4117_zps326b0ad2.jpg

IMG_4118_zpsd34927df.jpg

IMG_4119_zps42d86602.jpgIMG_4120_zpsbf757118.jpg

GUIDE BOOK: SEE INFORMATION ON DEALER ITEMS FOR SALE..GUIDE_BOOK_COVER_FINAL_DRAFT_zps7709ce73.jpeg