• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, I am going to Hell next week, can anyone recommend some good comic shops?

44 posts in this topic

Skip to 16:22

-slym

you don't need us.... :(:cry:

That was specifically for the guy who wanted to be Hardy to my Laurel, Pinky to my Brain.

-slym

Well to be fair I never said I 'wanted to be'....

I just saw some parallels is all

Still doing it, I see.

:facepalm:

-slym

Please don't assign motives to me

BAZINGA!

Well,Hull Quebec is pretty close...but no good spots,sorry .there are these great corner stores that sell beer though...

I wish I lived in Canada. Wayyy up there, too. It hit 90°F today and I was miserable. If it never got over 65° I'd be happy. Never have to worry about beer getting too warm, either.

:)

-slym

How come if I respond to every post I'm trying too hard but when someone else does it (!) they're not??

Well,Hull Quebec is pretty close...but no good spots,sorry .there are these great corner stores that sell beer though...

I wish I lived in Canada. Wayyy up there, too. It hit 90°F today and I was miserable. If it never got over 65° I'd be happy. Never have to worry about beer getting too warm, either.

:)

-slym

Oregon is the place for you :headbang:

Slym's posts this thread: 11

Kav's (including this one): 9

It's not the amount of posts. It's what they contain.

Look when I get multiple PMs about you being obnoxiously annoying, there's a problem. I guess they PM me because I stand up to you a lot. IDK why they don't PM you themselves, but I know I am tired of it. So, please keep the first line of this post in mind.

*sigh*

-slym

It's not the amount of posts. It's what they contain.

Look when I get multiple PMs about you being obnoxiously annoying, there's a problem. I guess they PM me because I stand up to you a lot. IDK why they don't PM you themselves, but I know I am tired of it. So, please keep the first line of this post in mind.

*sigh*

-slym

If you're tired of them PM'ing you tell them to stop.

You're not responsible for me.