• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HP Scanjet 8250 legal sized scanner

19 posts in this topic

Usual rules. I will accept paypal. Shipping must be to the US and will be by UPS more than likely. I will only charge you the exact cost charged by UPS. Returns accepted but buyer pays return shipping.

This is for an HP scanjet legal sized scanner. I don't have pics at the moment, but I can supply if needed. Unit comes with the power cable but not a USB cable. includes the document feeder tray as well.

Here are some representative slab scans which have not been altered. People have taken my scans and used editing to make them even clearer and sharp, but these are illustrative of the quality you can expect.

$45 + shipping.

SOLD!

MOS18fc98W_zpsb9bd344c.jpg

MOS17fc98W_zps87539e9c.jpg

Batman386fc98W_zps24a1e6d4.jpg

ASM361fc98W_zps50d70a7a.jpg

I wish people would mention where they are located when they dont specify shipping costs. Location affects shipping prices, so it's necessary to figure out the shipping cost, and if its worth it (plus who knows, you might be in Singapore!)

I wish people would mention where they are located when they dont specify shipping costs. Location affects shipping prices, so it's necessary to figure out the shipping cost, and if its worth it (plus who knows, you might be in Singapore!)
Fair criticism. But don't you have my address from my recent Paypal payment? :makepoint:

Fair criticism. But don't you have my address from my recent Paypal payment? :makepoint:

From your point of view as a lawyer, what do 'usual rules' mean? :baiting:

dont start using logic on me!

(I thought the same thing when I looked back and realized it was you!)