• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: SA Adams DCs (Spectre, Deadman, etc), FOOM #2, more! - FINAL REDUCTIONS p.20

197 posts in this topic

Marvel Preview / Starlord Lot: Includes the following classic BA Marvel mags, all in the VG range, and all 100% complete and readable…

• #11 - 2nd Starlord. Classic story and b&w art by the Uncanny X-Men dream-team of Chris Claremont, John Byrne, and Terry Austin. Awesome stuff from Marvel in '77 -- dig that splash page!

• #14 - Another great book-length b&w Starlord space opera story, this time from Claremont and the late, great Carmine Infantino! Plus a cosmic cover by Jim Starlin!

• #15 - Claremont and Infantino deliver another very solid late '70s Starlord yarn.

Great (vintage) beach reading on the cheap!!!

$15 for the lot. SOLD!!!

MP-lot1-MP11a.jpg

MP-lot1-MP11b.jpg

MP-lot1-MP14.jpg

MP-lot1-MP15.jpg

FOOM Lot: Includes issues 2 (Fine-), 3 (VG), and 4 (Fine+). All of these are subscription copies with a mailing label on the back cover, and a long ncb sub crease (not visible in the scans).

#2 contains the infamous fan-art "Wolverine" drawing which pre-dates IH 180/181. No writing on the insides of any of these (i.e., NO checklist marks, puzzles filled in, etc.)

$180 for the lot. (NOTE: Boxed shipping is recommended...)

Round3-FOOMlot-1.jpg

Round3-FOOMlot-2.jpg

Round3-FOOMlot-3.jpg

And...that's all for this thread!

Lots of end-of-the-school year/graduation stuff going on around my house right now, but I will do my best to update the thread if necessary. I plan to close it down on Saturday evening, then send invoices out on Sunday.

It's remotely possible that I'll find the time within the next few days to add another book or two. If I do, they'll be higher grade SA Marvel "teasers" for a thread I'm planning to run within the next 2-3 weeks or so.

Thanks again for looking!

-Mikey

Marvel Preview / Starlord Lot: Includes the following classic BA Marvel mags, all in the VG range, and all 100% complete and readable…

• #11 - 2nd Starlord. Classic story and b&w art by the Uncanny X-Men dream-team of Chris Claremont, John Byrne, and Terry Austin. Awesome stuff from Marvel in '77 -- dig that splash page!

• #14 - Another great book-length b&w Starlord space opera story, this time from Claremont and the late, great Carmine Infantino! Plus a cosmic cover by Jim Starlin!

• #15 - Claremont and Infantino deliver another very solid late '70s Starlord yarn.

$15 for the lot.

MP-lot1-MP11a.jpg

MP-lot1-MP11b.jpg

MP-lot1-MP14.jpg

MP-lot1-MP15.jpg

:takeit: thanks!

$15 for the lot.

:takeit: thanks!

All yours, thanks!

Thursday, 5/29 -- UPDATE: Take 20% OFF the prices listed below for any/all remaining books!

See below for a list of books that are still available, along with links to the pages in the thread where you'll find the original listings with more detailed descriptions and cover scans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 13

Bronze Age Marvel Romance/Humor lot: Millie the Model #198 - VF-, My Love #11 - VG, Our Love Story #21 - Good. $10 for all three.

Page 16

The Spectre #2: VG-. Neal Adams. $10

The Spectre #3: G/VG. Adams. $8

Page 17

The Spectre #4: VF-. Adams. $35

The Spectre #5: VG. Adams. $9

Strange Adventures #206: VG-. Neal Adams begins his artistic run on the Deadman series with this issue. $15

Strange Adventures #207: VG. Adams. $10

Strange Adventures #208: Fair. Adams. $5

Strange Adventures #210: Fine-. Adams. $15

Strange Adventures #211: Good-. $5

Page 18

Strange Adventures #212: G/VG. Adams. $8

Strange Adventures #213: G/VG. Adams. $8

Strange Adventures #214: VG. Adams. $8

Strange Adventures #215: VG+. $10

Strange Adventures #216: VG. Final Deadman story by Neal Adams in this title. $10

Sugar and Spike #98: VG/VG+. Final issue of Sheldon Mayer's classic humor title! $8

Page 19

Teen Titans #21: Fair/Good. Adams. $5

World's Finest #175: VG+. Adams. $7

FOOM Lot: Includes issues 2 (Fine-), 3 (VG), and 4 (Fine+). #2 contains the infamous fan-art "Wolverine" drawing which pre-dates IH 180/181. $180 for the lot.

Saturday, 5/31 -- FINAL UPDATE

• Take 30% OFF the individual prices listed below!

• More deeply discounted lot prices have also been added to some groupings of books below (no additional discount applies).

• The FOOM lot has been discounted separately, and the new price listed below includes shipping in the US.

Click on the thumbnail images below for larger pics…

Take 30% off the listed price…

Bronze Age Marvel Romance/Humor lot: Millie the Model #198 - VF-, My Love #11 - VG, Our Love Story #21 - Good. $10 for all three.

th_Marv-rom-lot-mlle198.jpg th_Marv-rom-lot-mylov11.jpg th_Marv-rom-lot-ourlv21.jpg

Take 30% off the individual prices…

The Spectre #2: VG-. Neal Adams. $10

The Spectre #3: G/VG. Adams. $8

The Spectre #4: VF-. Adams. $35

The Spectre #5: VG. Adams. $9

…or take all 4 Adams issues of The Spectre for $35 (+ shipping)!

th_Round2-DC-spectre2a.jpg th_Round2-DC-spectre3a.jpg th_Round2-DC-spectre4a.jpg th_Round2-DC-spectre5a.jpg

Strange Adventures #206: VG-. Neal Adams begins his artistic run on the Deadman series with this issue. $15

Strange Adventures #207: VG. Adams. $10

Strange Adventures #208: Fair. Adams. $5

Strange Adventures #210: Fine-. Adams. $15

Strange Adventures #211: Good-. $5

Strange Adventures #212: G/VG. Adams. $8

Strange Adventures #213: G/VG. Adams. $8

Strange Adventures #214: VG. Adams. $8

Strange Adventures #215: VG+. $10

Strange Adventures #216: VG. Final Deadman story by Neal Adams in this title. $10

…or take all 10 Adams Deadman issues of Strange Adventures for $45 (+ shipping)!

th_Round2-DC-strad206a.jpg th_Round2-DC-strad207a.jpg th_Round2-DC-strad208a.jpg th_Round2-DC-strad210a.jpg th_Round2-DC-strad211a.jpg th_Round2-DC-strad212a.jpg th_Round2-DC-strad213a.jpg th_Round2-DC-strad214a.jpg th_Round2-DC-strad215a.jpg th_Round2-DC-strad216a.jpg

Take 30% off the listed price…

Sugar and Spike #98: VG/VG+. Final issue of Sheldon Mayer's classic humor title! $8

th_Round2-DC-sugspke98a.jpg

Teen Titans #21: Fair/Good. Adams. $5

World's Finest #175: VG+. Adams. $7

…or take both books for $6 (+ shipping)!

th_Round2-DC-TTitans21a.jpg th_Round2-DC-WF175a.jpg

:news:FINAL DISCOUNT FOR THIS LOT BEFORE MOVING IT TO EBAY…

FOOM Lot: Includes issues 2 (Fine-), 3 (VG), and 4 (Fine+). #2 contains the infamous fan-art "Wolverine" drawing which pre-dates IH 180/181. $180 for the lot.

$125 for the lot (includes shipping, US only).

th_Round3-FOOMlot-1.jpg th_Round3-FOOMlot-2.jpg th_Round3-FOOMlot-3.jpg

And...that's it for this thread.

Please feel free to send any & all offers--low ball, high ball (I prefer a brandy sour), or otherwise--to me via PM. I'm VERY motivated to sell...

Thanks again to all who participated -- invoices will go out later this evening.

Best, -Mike