• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold- CLosed CGC 1.5 Detective Comics 233 (1st Batwoman) $185 Shipped

10 posts in this topic

:cloud9:

I don't know why, but I LOVE low grade books. GLWTS!

Because there affordable and some kid loved it to death :)

I think for me, although the first part is certainly true, the second part is what makes it. Books from pedigrees are cool if they have a fascinating story behind it (I desperately want to add any book from the Okajima Pedigree to my collection) but high grade books that just sat in a cool, dark basement for years don't do much for me. Give me a book that a kid read over and over again under his blanket at night with a flashlight imagining himself in that world. I want the loved books! (thumbs u

:cloud9:

I don't know why, but I LOVE low grade books. GLWTS!

Because there affordable and some kid loved it to death :)

I think for me, although the first part is certainly true, the second part is what makes it. Books from pedigrees are cool if they have a fascinating story behind it (I desperately want to add any book from the Okajima Pedigree to my collection) but high grade books that just sat in a cool, dark basement for years don't do much for me. Give me a book that a kid read over and over again under his blanket at night with a flashlight imagining himself in that world. I want the loved books! (thumbs u

I have a soft sport for well read books with a kids name written on it. Always curious to what the story behind that is. Was it his/her favorite book? They had to claim it from a brother or sister? etc etc.