• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: Four raw Bronze books, including X-Men 141

6 posts in this topic

Howdy, folks.

The usual rules apply vis-a-vis not doing business with those on probation or in HOS. I've completed a few transactions (buy and sell) here and have a fledgling kudos thread (link in my sig). I also have 100 percent feedback on eBay under goffins16.

I am the original owner of all of these comics, and the first two have been cleaned and pressed by the amazing joeypost.

Shipping in the U.S. is $5 via USPS priority mail flat rate envelope. International shipping prices will be priority mail as well, at your cost.

First :takeit: gets it. If I reach an agreement via PM, the timestamp of that agreement is the tiebreaker in the event of a nearly simultaneous "takeit" in the thread. PayPal is my preferred method of payment.

Coming up:

X-Men 141 (9.0/9.2) $115

Avengers Annual 10 (9.4) $50

Marvel Two-In-One Annual 2 (5.5) $15

Avengers Annual 7 (5.0/5.5) $15

:idea: Or ... take 'em all shipped for $180.

Cheers!

zzz

I couldn't find an emoticon for crickets. Thread closes today at 5 p.m. EST and moves Bayward. Feel free to PM any offers for the lot of four.

Cheers!