• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It Begins! Let us see and envy your Clink victories.

86 posts in this topic

Just one win despite a few other books that I looked at long and hard, but I just couldnt spend 4 figures on a comic yet... still working my way up to that tolerance level.... (no Spaceman #1 for me, nor Venus #10, both went over $1k)

did win some nice Wally Wood though that I've been wanting for a while.

Set GPA high for it, but considering lesser grades have sold for almost the same, I feel pretty safe putting my money in a "full price" book.

JxB0BeE.jpg

The scan colors make me worry that the cover is yellowing a little. I will have to see how it looks it person to judge whether it was a "deal", but I've been looking for a decent mid-grade copy at a reasonable price for awhile, so it will be nice to cross it off the want list either way.

I got this one--

ASM5-comiclink_zps4f223cf1.jpg

A rare auction win for me.

Nice pickup, Brandon. I sat this auction out after the Heritage win, but looking through I flagged that as one of the deals of the auction. And there weren't many.