• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moved to eBay

3 posts in this topic

I am selling one book tonight:

Brave and the Bold #28 CGC 5.0 --- $5,950

eBay Feedback

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

USPS INSURED DOMESTIC US SHIPPING:

All shipping prices include tracking and full insurance...

• 1-4 books, insured value = $1 - $50:

$6.00 via USPS Priority Mail (padded flat rate envelope) w/Delivery Confirmation.

• 1-4 books, insured value > $50:

$9.00 via USPS Priority Mail (padded flat rate envelope) w/Delivery Confirmation.

• 5 or more books, insured value = $1 - $50:

$12.00 via USPS Priority Mail (medium flat rate box) w/Delivery Confirmation.

• 5 or more books, insured value > $50:

$14.00 via USPS Priority Mail (medium flat rate box) w/Delivery Confirmation.

USPS SHIPPING TO CANADA:

• ALL international purchases will be shipped via PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL:

** Flat rate envelopes = $35.95

** Flat rate boxes = $66.95

Prices for both include $200 of insurance coverage; additional coverage is available for a nominal fee. This service is not cheap…but it's quick (approx. 3-5 days), insurable, and reliably trackable on both sides of the border.

Please note that I will not falsify customs forms, and will always declare the FULL VALUE of any international shipment.

TERMS:

:takeit: rules!

• NO probies, HOS'ers, etc.

• PayPal, checks, and MO are the only form of payment I'll accept for this sale.

• Payment is due within 3 days of the sale. If you require a payment plan that may be able to be worked out via PM.

• I usually ship within 1-to-3 days of receipt of payment; sometimes the same day, if I'm working from home! And you will ALWAYS receive a shipping notification & tracking number from me via e-mail or PM.

Need larger scans? Detail pics? Interior pics? More info? Please feel free to PM me.

147620.jpg.b6a2f3ce0a7db059d921023b1a511026.jpg