• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 58 CGC 9.4 White

16 posts in this topic

First time selling on this site so I hope I get this right and take it easy on me if I mess something up. I do have over 250 positive feedback on ebay under user name scroggg if you need a reference.

Paypal only

Shipping to US only

First :takeit: wins

ASM 121 CGC 9.2 White pages

*SOLD*

Avengers 58 CGC 9.4 White pages

$325 shipped

Welcome Scrogg.

BTW, those cuts on the bottom edge of the covers are a very common printing defect for ASM 121, tons of them have that. CGC counts them a little in high grade books, but not at all in the lower grades.

GLWTS,

Thanks for the info on the cut marks. Was not aware of that. What a shame, great looking cover and would be even better without the cuts.

Pic of mentioned defect.

IMG_3309_zps037f84e3.jpg

I am shocked this is still here. People must be out of money or I'd think this one would have been gone at the $720 (shipping included) price. This has got to be less than GPA and it has white pages ta boot. Somebody better grab this and throw it up on a wall at Comic Con before I grab another one.

I am shocked this is still here. People must be out of money or I'd think this one would have been gone at the $720 (shipping included) price. This has got to be less than GPA and it has white pages ta boot. Somebody better grab this and throw it up on a wall at Comic Con before I grab another one.

The issue has jumped a ton this past year. Is it because they put Gwen Stacy in a movie?

The GPA shows a 9.2 at just under $800, 9.0's at near $600, 9.4's close to $1000, and 9.6''s pushing over $1700. Those are from me interpolating the curves, all moving up gently.

If you have seen the Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie, it makes sense

Warning, do not read if you have not yet seen the ASM 2 movie!

you know why this is a hot book? She dies in the movie!!!

Thanks James, I liked her better than MJ in both the comics and the movies. You should buy this ASM 121, it's right in your wheel house. :baiting: