• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO-JUNE 8TH-AMERICA'S LONGEST RUNNING MONTHLY COMIC CON!

18 posts in this topic

Clifton Comic Book Expo

America's longest running monthly comicon

June 8th

10am-4pm

Admission: FREE (as always)

Location: Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011.

Easy, free parking behind the building or on the street.

(If you're coming from Manhattan, the 190 NJ Transit bus from Port Authority stops at the door!)

Everything from bargain comics to GA keys! (Action figures and collector’s supplies too.)

Last month, one of our dealers had a Batman #1 CGC graded at 3.0 with WHITE TO OFF-WHITE pages... offered at a VERY reasonable price...does he still have it? Come by and find out!

Major collectors actually skip national conventions to shop with us... because they KNOW where the deals are!

All of your favorite dealers will be there along with some new ones! The room is sold out once again!

Our legendary no minimum bid auction is at noon.

This is our last show before our Summer break (next Clifton is not until September)... don't miss it!

Check out a fan’s video review of our show on You Tube at:

For more info check out our website at http://www.njcomicbookshows.com

Or like us on face book at “NJ Comic Book Shows“!

Upcoming shows:

Wayne 6/22

Hasbrouck Heights 7/27

Seeya at the show!

JP

So... major collectors have told me that they have come to Clifton rather than NYCC when our shows conflict because they find better deals with us... we offer our vendors the lowest table rates in the nation based on our attendance and geography. Dealers fly across the country to shop with us to restock...

Will you find an Action Comics #1 at our shows? Probably never... though there was a nice Batman #1 last month!

Our show is focused on comic books. Period.

...admission is free because we want to encourage every single person to attend our show that can! Comparable shows charge $10 or more to walk through the door... we don't, because the venue is reasonable and our dealers cover the costs.

If you haven't come to our Clifton show yet, you are missing the best kept secret among collectors on the East Coast!

Dazzler... dress as Dazzler... with the roller skates and disco ball pendant.

You'll hear news reports of excessive screaming and people running from the Clifton area but ok.

hey JP, I'll be the nut yelling outside at 9:45, "let me in, let me in, JP is my friend."

You'll know it's me when I start my conversation like this, "Do you give discounts, can I use your overstreet price guide." That'll be me.

The code phrase to get in early is... "I have a stack of Franklins burning a hole in my pocket".

hey JP, I'll be the nut yelling outside at 9:45, "let me in, let me in, JP is my friend."

You'll know it's me when I start my conversation like this, "Do you give discounts, can I use your overstreet price guide." That'll be me.

The code phrase to get in early is... "I have a stack of Franklins burning a hole in my pocket".

Franklin Half Dollars? :D