• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

38 posts in this topic

Howdy Folks!, :hi:

I've got a bunch of cool books that just don't fit into my collection going up today through Sunday!

It's a little mix of everything. Marvel, DC, and a couple of other publishers. Lots of cheapies and nothing that's going break the bank. (thumbs u

Here are the deets and pesky rules:

1) No probies or HOSers.

2) First unconditional :takeit: in the thread wins, trumping any ongoing PM negotiations. If we agree on something via PM, please immediately post in the thread to avoid any problem. I try to keep a clean thread, but sometimes things slip through the cracks.

3) I will ship to the USA, Canada, and the UK only. USA shipping will be $6 unlimited flat rate USPS priority, and Canada/UK will be at cost to the buyer.

*USA Buyers* : Spend $50 or more and shipping is free!

*Canada/UK Buyers* : Spend $75 or more and shipping is free!

4) Paypal payment only please. Payment is expected within 48 hours unless prior arrangements are made.

5) Also, if you've purchased anything from me this year, take 10% off anything in this thread as a loyal customer! (worship)

Thanks for looking and I'll be beginning shortly!

--CB

ACTION COMICS #271: Classic Cover!

GRADE: GD+

NOTES: Attached loosely at both staples. 1" spine split at top. Minor soiling to top right of front cover.

PRICE: $18

action271.jpg

ARCHIE'S MADHOUSE #22: 1st Sabrina the Teenage Witch!

GRADE: FR

NOTES: Cover detached. Lots of writing on front cover. Oddly patterned chipping on bottom edge of front and back right cover. 1 1/2" spine split at top of front cover and bottom of first two interior wraps. Complete and readable filler copy of a hard to find Archie key!

PRICE: $50

amh22.jpg

ARCHIE'S MADHOUSE #24: 2nd Sabrina the Teenage Witch!

GRADE: FR/GD

NOTES: Detached at bottom staple. 2" spine split at top. Back cover paint staining and minor soiling.

PRICE: $8

amh24.jpg

ARCHIE'S MADHOUSE #28: 4th Sabrina the Teenage Witch!

GRADE: GD+

NOTES: Issue fold/crease/bend top right. Minor tiny chew along bottom edge of spine. Minor back cover foxing/staining.

PRICE: $4

amh28.jpg

BLUE BEETLE #2: Origin of Ted Kord! Dan Garrett Crossover!

GRADE: G/VG

NOTES: Cover detached at bottom staple. Small piece out/chipping bottom right corner of front cover. Interior tanning.

PRICE: $3

bb2.jpg

And now for a book exploding in popularity...

DAREDEVIL #115: 1st Published Image of Wolverine

GRADE: FN

NOTES: Super tight copy. Looks nicer than my grade in bag. Minor crease bottom right corner. Back cover shows some aging. Hot hot book.

PRICE: $35

dd115.jpg