• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mixed bag of nuts sale...

43 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone. The thread has been updated. I lowered the price on the Showcases to $11.00. I am pricing them to high as I kinda wanted to keep the WW one. But if anyone wants both, you can have them for $18 together.

On Hold

B and V Friends Double Digest 209-2012 $10.00 for the set - This features the four part story by Tania del Rio (Sabrina Manga writer) and of course, everyone's favorite Archie red head, Cheryl Blossom.

BampVSet1_zps5bf37ae7.jpgBampVSet2_zps1ee405d4.jpg

Wonder Woman Pink Label Barbie $110.00 (Shipping isn't included. I can ship this priority mail and give you a quote, just PM me your zip code.)

I purchased this off of ebay around November. The doll is beautiful in hand. I just don't have a place for her other than my closet. So, I am offering her for sale at a price cheaper than I paid. She sells on ebay from $130 - $200 and I believe she is the more sought after of the DC Barbie Pink Label dolls.

I have taken lots of pictures but will take more upon request. Please click on the thumbnails below. I don't see anything majorly wrong with the box. The seal tape has a slight pull on it and I had questioned the seller, if she was ever removed. I was told she was purchased and then put into storage. I tend to believe that as nothing looks out of place.

WWDoll1_zps7a8b201c.jpg

th_WWDoll2_zps0fe447ac.jpgth_WWDoll3_zps183f1316.jpgth_WWDoll4_zpsb1a3868f.jpgth_WWDoll5_zps147f8b1a.jpgth_WWDoll6_zps6ff487ab.jpg

World of Archie Digest 1 $2.00 (This has a Cheryl Blossom appearance)

Showcase Presents Sinister House $11.00 (another out of print)

Showcase Presents Wonder Woman vol 1 - $11.00 (This is out of prin/t)

:takeit:

You got them - You really wanted that discount on the Showcases! The two are $18.00 (really marking for my own benefit. :P )

They are both good reads!

I will keep this open for a few more days. I have a few action figures I can list but they cannot go via media mail. I am still up in the air about putting comics here because of the different shipping method. But I will see what I do. Hopefully I can get my act together by tonight.

Sure :takeit:

B and V Friends Double Digest 209-2012 $10.00 for the set - This features the four part story by Tania del Rio (Sabrina Manga writer) and of course, everyone's favorite Archie red head, Cheryl Blossom.

BampVSet1_zps5bf37ae7.jpgBampVSet2_zps1ee405d4.jpg

You got them - You really wanted that discount on the Showcases! The two are $18.00 (really marking for my own benefit. :P )

They are both good reads!

Awesome, I didn't see the $18 part and was happy to pay the $11 ea. Thanks!