• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Factor #6

143 posts in this topic

Are these the speculators at work?

Wow. "Work" meaning bidding by someone who is not going to honor the auction price? Does that sort thing happen on CL? It's easy on ebay as you can just cancel the transaction later.

The book was down to the $300 or lower level just prior to DOFP, but seems to have gotten a slight lift to $350+ after the post credit scene. But nowhere near $600+.

I have probably bought 7 or 8 copies out of dollar boxes in the last 5 years, true, but it never really should have been in there. some of them would have $15 or $20 price tags on them from when the book was hot in the 90s and I don't think it ever went under $10-$15 in guide.

I have probably bought 7 or 8 copies out of dollar boxes in the last 5 years, true, but it never really should have been in there. some of them would have $15 or $20 price tags on them from when the book was hot in the 90s and I don't think it ever went under $10-$15 in guide.

I bought a few copies a few years back out of the dollar boxes as well. They had $5 stickers on them, but I know I didn't pay that for them. Might've been from a $2 box or 3 for $5. Wish I had bought more.

Funny thing is, I just ran across them two weeks ago when I was rummaging thru my longboxes of copper books. Also found 4 copies of Xmen #282.

No way. It's one of the new hyper-keys of the Copper Age.

Anybody want to buy a raw copy for the bargain price of tree-fiddy? I'll even throw in a second copy for free! :o

Anybody want to buy a raw copy for the bargain price of tree-fiddy? I'll even throw in a second copy for free! :o

$3.50?? :takeit: both thanks!! :grin:

Shipping will be $346.50. ;)

Well played sir... Well played :golfclap:

X-Factor #6 sold for $655 on the last comic link auction :o

Well, them or the eejits amongst us.

POS comic worth nowt two months ago, POS comic worth nowt in two months.

But you just can't stop the monkeys. :/

Give me a break. $655 is nuts, but Apocalypse has been a major player and popular villain for 25 :censored: years.

Are you just being an elitist or are you just upset that you have none in stock to sell?

:acclaim:

:acclaim:

:roflmao:

X-Factor #6 sold for $655 on the last comic link auction :o

Well, them or the eejits amongst us.

POS comic worth nowt two months ago, POS comic worth nowt in two months.

But you just can't stop the monkeys. :/

Give me a break. $655 is nuts, but Apocalypse has been a major player and popular villain for 25 :censored: years.

Are you just being an elitist or are you just upset that you have none in stock to sell?

Yeah he's a major villain and I'm still amazed at how many people don't know anything about him (shrug)