• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Factor #6

143 posts in this topic

If he's such a popular top tier villain, why'd it take a movie announcement for the first appearance to go up so much in value?

Are movies now what decides a key?

Publicity. A lot of us have narrowed collecting focuses (focii?) and overlook plenty of books for years. I may never be "finished" because I'm still trying to reach books currently out of my price range (or sometimes simply availability). There are so many overlooked books not on everyone's radar.

He has NOT appeared in 1000 issues.

His Comic Vine page. And now the count has been updated to 1125.

If he's such a popular top tier villain, why'd it take a movie announcement for the first appearance to go up so much in value?

Are movies now what decides a key?

Publicity. A lot of us have narrowed collecting focuses (focii?) and overlook plenty of books for years. I may never be "finished" because I'm still trying to reach books currently out of my price range (or sometimes simply availability). There are so many overlooked books not on everyone's radar.

He has NOT appeared in 1000 issues.

His Comic Vine page. And now the count has been updated to 1125.

Reprints and foreign licensed reprints don't count. :facepalm: