• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will CGC give a production error a Green or Blue label?

6 posts in this topic

I have a Silver Surfer 50 that was printed without the chrome on the embossing. I was looking to have CGC grade it but wanted to know if it would be slabbed with a Blue or Green label?

Anyone know?

Thanks for the help!

mathew

I have a Silver Surfer 50 that was printed without the chrome on the embossing. I was looking to have CGC grade it but wanted to know if it would be slabbed with a Blue or Green label?

Anyone know?

Thanks for the help!

mathew

Great question. I can see them also possibly giving them a regular grade and calling it a production variant like they did with that FF issue (was it #108 or 109) where one colour plate did not print.

Anyone know?

Thanks for the help!

mathew

Great question. I can see them also possibly giving them a regular grade and calling it a production variant like they did with that FF issue (was it #108 or 109) where one colour plate did not print.

Yep. Also don't forget the Venom Lethal Protector "black error" gets a Blue Label.