• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Mystery Box Madness!

12 posts in this topic

Ok so first the terms.

1. No Probation List members, No Hall Of Shame members...just keep walking

2. Paypal preferred, otherwise checks will have to clear before books ship.

3. Trying to move these out fast, so payment is requested in 5 days (or less) unless prior arrangements are made.

3. Shipping will be based on USPS flat rate, since all of they mystery boxes are in flat rate Priority Boxes.

4. No International sorry, but APOs and the like are eligible.

5. Since this is a mystery box sale, no returns. Enjoy the mystery and anticipation of what you are getting, and then the experience of enjoying what arrives.

6. :takeit: in the thread or via PM are fine. First one by date stamp wins. If you have any questions or conditions.

7. Claim the number you want at the time of your take it, as well as which type of box or boxes.

Once all mystery boxes are claimed I will use a random number generator to assign box #s to the boxes.

now on to the mysteries....

mystery_box_3543_6880.jpg

So here's the deal I'm listing two kinds of boxes. Premium boxes, and bulk boxes.

Premium boxes will contain various things totaling in market value of between $80 and $125.

Some of the contents include a wide range of new trades, hardcovers, collected editions, oversized hardcovers, OOP Marvel Premier HCs, Omnibuses, a DC Vault, and a Modern CGC Slab (9.8)

I have 7 such boxes. $55+ shipping.

Premium Boxes $55+shipping

4. redknight99

Bulk Boxes: I have also filled 7 Medium Flat rate boxes with runs from my long boxes (Im getting ready to move to europe, so Im in a massive sell off mode these days). These are runs I've collected based on (what I consider) their great readabilty. Great runs, great titles, great reads. Your opinion may vary, but I think they are great reads (and I bought them based on much research). Everything from late 70s to present. Some Modern #1s from Image, some great runs from the 80s. Some Marvel Events, and some of my favorite single issues. 80% of everything is a run of a title, so most boxes will have 2-3 titles with 20 or so books.

Understand. These are books to be read. Some are bagged and boarded, many are not. I will BRICK all books and bubble wrap the bricks so they are safely shipped, but dont be looking to pull a 9.8 for submission out of this box. They are to be READ! (If I hear someone isnt reading them, I'm going to come to your house and hit you with a fish).

Each box contains 40-60 books depending on their size and whether they are bagged/boarded.

Bulk Mystery Boxes $10+shipping.

2. redknight99

And here's the special. If you buy a BULK box, you get $5 $10 off a Premium box. So pair them up for better deals!

Just for anyone on the fence.

There are 7 premium boxes, and the contents break down as such...

there are two boxes that each have at least an omnibus in them plus extras

a box with a two volume custom binding book set and additional TPB/HCs

a box with a custom bound book with additional TPB/HCs

a box with a slab, and additional TPB/HCs

and then two boxes packed to the gills with TPBs, HCs including some OOPs

All boxes are worth $80-$125 market, not retail, market... (that's better for you!)