• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look, Mom, no pics!: Vol. 10, The Jetsons #1...

4 posts in this topic

I do not have pictures of this book, but you'll get a money-back guarantee. (I've checked in with Green; bb8; No Quarter; silverweb; 1Cool; Tivo32; LT212; flikhype; Lancedg79, and comicalgems--and these 10 Boardies, who have very recently bought from me in these picture-less threads--are satisfied customers.) Additionally, my kudos thread here on the Boards should provide ample assurance to anyone on the fence.

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) PayPal, check (will need to wait for it to clear), or postal money order. Payment expected within 3 days of invoice. Shipped within 3 days of payment.

4) Shipping included: U.S. only. Securely packed Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation.

5) Money-back guarantee: if not satisfied, full refund (minus return shipping); if you've done business with me before, return shipping on my dime.

Thank you for looking. :smile:

The Jetsons #1 (Gold Key; Jan. 1963) VG+/VG-FN

39.00 shipped in the U.S.

A book in the middle of the Silver Age--on the newsstands between AF #15 and ASM #1. The demand, granted, isn't off the charts, but it's insanely affordable.

--Wear on spine.

--Mostly non-color breaking bends on front & back cover.

--Inside covers: CRM/OW; some light tanning.

--Pgs.: OW to CRM/OW.

POSITIVES:

a) Nicely centered.

b) VERY nice edges & corners for a mid-grade book.

c) Staples rust-free and attached @ cover & centerfold.

d) 1st comic book appearance of The Jetsons! :headbang: (Charlton Comics, Harvey Comics, & Archie Comics would follow in 1970, 1992, and 1995, respectively).