• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the most awesome post you've ever made in Comics General?

200 posts in this topic

Come on Kav you are feeding the fire now too.

If someone wants to let me know how to embed videos that would be great.

Ok I'm just gonna ignore the trolls now. They can testiculate all they want. To embed video copy embed code and click 'using html and ubb code' in markup below

In your opinion...what is the most awesome, incredible and amazing post you've ever made in Comics General?

Put it in a quote box in this thread so future generations can be amazed.

I don't think future generations are going to be amazed.

In your opinion...what is the most awesome, incredible and amazing post you've ever made in Comics General?

Put it in a quote box in this thread so future generations can be amazed.

I don't think future generations are going to be amazed.

They're a lost cause anyway....

From November 12, 2009:

Sale of the Year - New Mutants #98 CGC 9.9 for $12,250

I know this has been discussed in the Pedigree Comics auction thread, but, seriously, this travesty sale deserves to be pilloried highlighted in its own thread for posterity:

New Mutants #98 CGC 9.9 Sells for $12,250

I don't know whether to :roflmao: or :cry: because the little bit of faith in humanity I had left has been ripped to shreds. :eek:

From November 12, 2009:

I know this has been discussed in the Pedigree Comics auction thread, but, seriously, this travesty sale deserves to be pilloried highlighted in its own thread for posterity:

I don't know whether to :roflmao: or :cry: because the little bit of faith in humanity I had left has been ripped to shreds. :eek:

Thus endeth the lesson.

From November 12, 2009:

Thus endeth the lesson.

I learned a lot that day. :cloud9:

From November 12, 2009:

Thus endeth the lesson.

And then one day a 10.0 came along.

From November 12, 2009:

Thus endeth the lesson.

9ayn8.jpg

From November 12, 2009:

Thus endeth the lesson.

And then one day a 10.0 came along.

And what a crazy price that went for. Someone didn't learn the lesson.

What does amaze me is the amount of kav-bashers on here ...

What amazes me is how many people don't see that he brings it on himself

If I can be a focus for people venting their hostility on the internet perhaps it saves real people somewhere from the angry people lashing out at them. I mean, if you blow your top because some guy on the internet tells a story about how he exposed a liar well it must be like walking on eggshells around them in real life...

...what is the most awesome, incredible and amazing post you've ever made in Comics General?

action15cover.jpg