• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ToS 39 - Time to get serious

12 posts in this topic

Right, I've decided that as I nearly have my full run of Gold Iron man ToS books, I need to get serious about getting 39.

I am currently having a look through eBay completed listings to get an idea of the prices I should be looking at (always good to do research, right?!), but just wondering if anyone can let me know what the recent GPA prices are currently for lower grade books?

I am under no illusions that I am going to be looking at 1.8 - 3s...... preferably CGCd to be sure.

Cheers

Paul.

Hi Guys, thanks for the words of advice much appreciated :)

I will have a good look around, been having a look on ebay and there are some rags of comics out there.... need the right one for that money!

Fingers crossed...!

I got a TOS39 in your range currently at CGC right this very moment.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7722315#Post7722315

Yeah I read through that thread, quite a difference in opinion on the grade of that one, can't wait to see what it comes back as.

Cheers

When I averaged out all of the guess grades, it was about 2.0. Its a great entry level TOS39 for sure.I expect to know the grade like June 20th