• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF15 G+/VG NLFS Cap 117 and Marvel Feature 1, Inc Hulk 180 added

31 posts in this topic

One book for now, kind of a ho-hum offering.

Rules

:takeit: guy in the thread wins

:takeit: pending additional pics is acceptable

Time payments are available, PM for details.

PM's are welcome but are takeit in the thread wins outright.

NO paypal for this one, check M/o only, book ships when payment clears

Shipping is included in the price, book ships fully insured.

I would prefer to use UPS, FEDEX or USPS for shipping.

US/CAN only, if shipping to CAN USPS is not an option, UPS or FEDEX only.

Changed my collecting focus and I need to move a book or two to close a couple deals on the boards. Asking $7400, I picked this up from Metro at C2E2 2014, book is complete, no missing pages cover is attached at both staples, but just barely at the top. Very little Marvel chipping, spine is split at the top left corner to the bottom of the A in AMAZING. I asked Vince if it was restored, color touched or trimmed and he told me they could not find any evidence of restoration. Metro put it at a 3.0 if you want to send it to CGC. More pictures will be added later of the book outside the top loader and mylar. NLFS, taking FILTER81's advice, off to CGC.

20140426_175246_zpsadkz8dvv.jpg

Going to add 3 more books that just shipped from CGC today.

Inc Hulk 180 8.5 OW/W $450 MOVED bought right here on the boards as a VF

20140609_200719_zps1hivgzkj.jpg

Green Lantern 40 CGC 7.0 W pages, OO book, $150 SOLD

20140609_200640_zps3iby4jba.jpg

Marvel Super Heroes V2 #8 Winter Special, 1st Squirrel Girl CGC 9.8 W pages $200 lone 9.8 on the census. I know this is a Copper Book but c'mon, SQUIRREL GIRL! SOLD

20140609_200701_zpsugwxbmj3.jpg

Great Book & A great price on that AF 15 (I'd have bought it on the spot if it were CGC graded) A little unsolicited advice to the seller, if you agree with Metro's grade, you may want to consider walking that through. If you get a CGC 3.0 there's no way that book lasts 24 hours.

Great Book & A great price on that AF 15 (I'd have bought it on the spot if it were CGC graded) A little unsolicited advice to the seller, if you agree with Metro's grade, you may want to consider walking that through. If you get a CGC 3.0 there's no way that book lasts 24 hours.

That's the only thing really holding me back... decent price at a graded 3.0, but a big loss if it were to come back a 2.5 (or less) :(

That's the only thing really holding me back... decent price at a graded 3.0, but a big loss if it were to come back a 2.5 (or less) :(

actually i disagree... i think its a very good price.. in the lines of a 2.5... so if you where to get it graded at a 3.0 the buyer makes out VERY good....

glwts!

^^

actually i disagree... i think its a very good price.. in the lines of a 2.5... so if you where to get it graded at a 3.0 the buyer makes out VERY good....

glwts!

90 day to 12 month average on a 2.5 is 4800-5300, all I meant by saying "it'd be a loss", is compared to the almost 8k average of a 3.0 Gratz to whoever wins it though!! I'll get my copy eventually!