• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Starpc's 2014 Con Schedule - WW Chicago - WD/X-Men/GoTG/Winter Soldier & Falcon

8 posts in this topic

chicago-comic-con-august-21-22-23-24-2014-thur-fri-sat-sun-donald-e-stephens-convention-center-rosemont-7.jpg

There's a great list of both celebrities and comic creators. I'll be accepting books for both. Additionally sketch requests will be accepted. (Guest List)

Prices:

Comic Creator CGC SS:

$60 for the first book for one signature, and $55/book w/ one signature after that. Each additional signature is $10/signature. This is based on Moderns only. Older books can be done, the price will of course increase by the difference in the applicable tier. Fast Tracking is included.

CGC SS Sketches:

$70 for dropoff/pickup. Fast Tracking is included. I do not keep any blanks in stock, so you will need to get me the blank(s) prior to the convention. You are responsible for any and all creator fees. I'll be capping requests for certain creators. PM me for details.

If you need to order a blank, you can check out Midtown's selection of blanks @ http://r.t7k.com/blanks

TIP: I highly recommend mailing the artist the blank(s) directly in advance. This often allows artists far more time to work on the sketches, which can sometimes translate into higher quality sketches.

Celebrity CGC SS:

$85 for the first book for one signature, and $80/book w/ one signature after that. Each additional signature is $25/signature. Fast Tracking is included. This is based on Moderns only. Older books can be done, the price will of course increase by the difference in the applicable tier.

Additional fees:

If I need to crack any slabs, that's $5/slab. If I need prep any books, that's $5/book. You are responsible for any and all creator signing/sketch fees.

Shipping:

Shipping back to a US address is free. Shipping to international will be exact.

Notes:

If you have your own dealer account, I'll work with you on price to allow you to sub under your own account. And yes we can crack out yellow label slabs. All yellow slabs will be cracked out for free.

Books and payment in full are due no later than 8/15/14.

This your your chance for some amazing multi-sig celeb books! :)

Walking Dead

---------------------

Norman Reedus

Danai Gurira

Scott Wilson

Michael Rooker

Sarah Wayne Callies

Doctor Who

---------------------

Matt Smith

Karen Gillan

John Barrowman