• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thirdgreenham presents...the 2nd annual CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest!

196 posts in this topic

For those playing in this contest, you have a little under 6 hours to get me your grades (wild-@ss guesses).

:bump:

Holy cow that's no joke. I actually think I would have been better off not guessing to get a 0 rather than a -2. I have absolutely no idea on this round.

For those playing in this contest, you have a little under 6 hours to get me your grades (wild-@ss guesses).

:bump:

Holy cow that's no joke. I actually think I would have been better off not guessing to get a 0 rather than a -2. I have absolutely no idea on this round.

This round may very well have the most -1s out of all of the rounds so far. I think I heard from 30 or 40 different players saying "tough round".

Folks, this 10 round mega-challenge is no cake walk. It's a test of endurance, a battle of the mind, and for many, this contest is their Everest.

The books chosen will not be easy, and as you see, the complaints will be myriad. As the name and the legend of this contest grows, so will the list of contenders and the prizes.

Take a look at the number of people who failed before they started. They have no affinity with this contest. Now take a look at those who are competing, including yourselves. You will see that even though it may not be reflected in your scores, your affinity is great.

All of you, please finish what you start, no matter where you are in this race. Call it a personal accomplishment after the final bell of Round 10 rings, and be proud of yourselves.

:applause: