• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just a reminder...

5 posts in this topic

I've been collecting Hallmark comicbook Christmas ornaments for the past few years, and the new group of them for this year is coming out July 12th-13th through October. It's a big assortment this year ranging from the Winter Soldier Cartain America to the 1989 Batmobile to the X-Men's Lockheed Martin SR-71 Blackbird!

But, the main point of this thread is there's great deals at Hallmark now (I swear, I sound like I work there lol ) . They usually mark last year's ornaments down to 50% off the original price on the back wall of their store. But, I've been noticing a few stores has things down to 75% now. The good ones usually get eaten up by premiere weekend. You're usually left with a talking Ryan Retnolds Green Lantern or Lion-O from Thundercats. So, you could get a brand new talking Heath Ledger Joker for $4.50 or a Man of Steel Superman for $3.75 or whatever is left at your store in the area. :o

You don't have to hang them on a tree if you don't do that stuff either. You can hang them from your car's mirror or the light on your desk at work. I just think they dress up an area really nicely.

Just wanted to give a head's up. :)

So, you could get a brand new talking Heath Ledger Joker for $4.50 or a Man of Steel Superman for $3.75 or whatever is left at your store in the area. :o

:o

You had me at this!

(worship)

So, you could get a brand new talking Heath Ledger Joker for $4.50 or a Man of Steel Superman for $3.75 or whatever is left at your store in the area. :o

:o

You had me at this!

(worship)

Yeah, the Talking Ledger Joker and Tangled's "fierce with a frying pan" are my favorites from last year. Man of Steel and Batman Descending upon Gotham are favs too.

No big deal, but just a :bump: if anyone is interested. :)

Hallmark unleashed it's second wave of Keepsake ornaments today. The comic-based ones were outstanding!

I bought the Hulk Smash one ($18), the limited Dark Knight Rises Bane ($15) and '89 Batmobile from the original Batman movie ($18). I also got the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird jet one ($18) too, it's not official X-Men jet, but it sure looks the part (I think they are smewhat limited).

I think Keepsake The Hulk is the best one for this round. It has an "incredible" paintjob, compared with the cheesy painted Season ornament version in most big box stores. The other new Season's hero ornaments are a dangling Spidey and Winter Soldier Cap. All with subpar paint jobs.