• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

43 posts in this topic

Hello & thank you for viewing this sales thread.

I have a stack of books which need to find a new home, average conditions on these range from VG to NM.

:takeit: gets the book(s) you would like

I take paypal or postal money orders *if money orders are used for payment i will discount price of books bought*

Shipping will be done 1-6 books priority flat rate envelope for $5.80 w/tracking anything above will go into priority box. This is a simple way to ship BUT i am open to other means to ship except media mail.

All my books have been scanned with front covers only IF a buyer would like to see a back cover scan please ask me in via private message and i will provide one for them.

I am open to offers via PM and have been know to throw out some great deals just please no low ball offers.

I hope you enjoy what i have to list and i can maybe fill in so gaps in the long boxes of books your collecting.

Sorry at this time i am currently only shipping with in the united states, again i'm sorry.