• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quick question... Hope this is the right place to ask

19 posts in this topic

Keep eyes peeled.

I have a copy somewhere in VF/NM if I can dig it up its yours for $20

Dang I just went thru my collection-couldn't find it. I know I have this somewhere but I can never find a specific book I'm looking for.

Dang I just went thru my collection-couldn't find it. I know I have this somewhere but I can never find a specific book I'm looking for.

No rush at all Kav if you come across it or something cool if not it's no problem either. The gesture was good enough for me :headbang:

Krap. I was going to ask you to look for that Amazing Fantasy #15 you offered me for $50 :(

You can probably find it cheaper on eBay, but you'll have to deal with the potential hassle that comes with it.

Is the raw copy you're speaking of at a store? Or somewhere you can actually see it?

Is it online from a random person? Or a reputable seller?

How much time/hassle are you willing to "risk" for a saving a few bucks?

Those are the questions I ask myself when buying. The answers to those are the reason I haven't bought anything on eBay in years.

By the time you find it raw copies could be going for $150 - $1500.

You can probably find it cheaper on eBay, but you'll have to deal with the potential hassle that comes with it.

Is the raw copy you're speaking of at a store? Or somewhere you can actually see it?

Is it online from a random person? Or a reputable seller?

How much time/hassle are you willing to "risk" for a saving a few bucks?

Those are the questions I ask myself when buying. The answers to those are the reason I haven't bought anything on eBay in years.

Good points!