• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Must.... Resist....

4 posts in this topic

Just noticed I've lost my number one spot in All-American Men of War.

I know of a comic I could buy that would put me back on top but I've vowed to devote all my resources to Captain Marvel Adventures. I'm going to have to just let that series go. At least I still have All-American Western. Oooh, maybe I shouldn't have said that out loud.

See more journals by David Swan

Only 6 days left for the registry awards David. I would say only collect what you love, but clearly you love your All American Men of War...just not as much as your Captain Marvel at the moment. Decisions, decisions. If it was me I would retake first place and come back to Captain Marvel...you have a ways to go on that one anyway. Dot it man! Im not helping am I? lol

If it was me I would retake first place and come back to Captain Marvel...you have a ways to go on that one anyway. Dot it man! Im not helping am I? lol

I gotta let it go... focus... focus....

Honestly, if comics were completely fungible and I could trade in all my All-American Men of War for exactly equal value Captain Marvel Adventures I would do it in a heartbeat.