• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw FF's VG range

22 posts in this topic

Gonna list a few raw FF's. No scans at the moment so ":takeit: pending scans" is acceptable. I may be able to get scans/photos this evening but I wouldn't count on it.

Simple rules:

1) Have fun and comment often.

2) :takeit: over PMs.

3) Shipping is included domestically. International is not available at this time.

4) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal checks and money orders. I will offer the check/money order discount if you choose that option.

5) HOSers or probation members pay triple the asking price.

6) 100% return policy. You don't like it, send it back. No questions asked.

The books:

FF 33 VG/F - OSPG: $52.50 - Price: $40

FF 34 NG (missing ad page) - Free w/purchase

FF 35 F- OSPG: $57.75 - Price: $42

FF 37 VG - OSPG: $42 - Price: $31

FF 41 VG/F - OSPG: $32.50 - Price: $24

FF 42 VG+ - OSPG: $29.25 - Price: $22

FF 43 VG+ - OSPG: $29.25 - Price: $22

FF 44 VG - OSPG: $26 - Price: $20

FF 46 F - OSPG: $45 - Price: $33

FF 47 VG+ - OSPG: $27.50 - Price: $20

Will sell them all for an additional 20% off the asking price: $205 shipped

:popcorn:

I don't know if this is in reference to the E-Bay error thread but I don't play board politics. His decisions are his own but I respect that he cancelled the auction once he calmed down and I feel he has handled the public uproar in a professional manner.

I don't know if this is in reference to the E-Bay error thread but I don't play board politics. His decisions are his own but I respect that he cancelled the auction once he calmed down and I feel he has handled the public uproar in a professional manner.

He's welcome to comment and eat popcorn.

Starting the thread (and my overreaction) was a mistake.

The situation has been resolved between the buyer and myself and all parties are content with the resolution.

If he wants to troll...so be it.

The situation has been resolved between the buyer and myself and all parties are content with the resolution.

I wasn't trolling. I was eating popcorn to watch what sells. Everyone is so sensitive around here.

CC is welcome to sell here and 1Cool is welcome to buy from him from my point of view (not that my opinion matters).

Good luck with the sale. Geez

I wasn't trolling. I was eating popcorn to watch what sells. Everyone is so sensitive around here.

CC is welcome to sell here and 1Cool is welcome to buy from him from my point of view (not that my opinion matters).

Ironic...considering how you feel?

Or I should change my business model??

lol since you bring it up (I didn't)

You act like you are catching me at something. I definitely feel the same way as I did when I wrote them. My feelings are the same.

I'm watching who buys your stuff. It's interesting to see who does business with you.

You act like you are catching me at something. I definitely feel the same way as I did when I wrote them. My feelings are the same.

I'm watching who buys your stuff. It's interesting to see who does business with you.

Watching and trolling my sales threads are two different things. I kindly ask you to refrain from posting in my sales threads.

Thank you

I think the intent by your first post in this thread was very clear. Very passive aggressive but clear.

I think the intent by your first post in this thread was very clear. Very passive aggressive but clear.

The ranks of the cabal has swollen. Interesting how they all flock together in those links.

I for one have had multiple dealings with Brock, both buying (mostly) and selling.

He has always been fair, sells great books, packs/ships well and quickly, communicates and has been nothing but cordial.

Someone should take all of these at 20% off, you won't be disappointed.

:hi: Brock,

GLWTS!

Cheers,

Cole