• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need storage boxes and comic bags

5 posts in this topic

I need 1 storage box for my CGC Grade comics and I also need 1 archival storage box for standard size comics (from the 60's). I also need about 20 archival bags for standard size comics.

For the archival box, I prefer Bill Cole's supplies since I already have a bunch of his boxes. I need something that will go nicely with those. I am open to other boxes like E. gerber's but I don't know if there boxes are the same design and/or size. I am just seeing if I can buy 1 box off somebody instead of having to buy 5 boxes from Bill Cole.

I can sell you a loose box, but the shipping is going to be like $6 for 1, or $10 for 5.

The box itself would be around $4 for 1, or $15 for 5. So, take your pick. Let me know, I have the CGC boxes, and some mylars if you need them.

Do you have any archival storage boxes for standard size comics? Also, how many CGC comics can the CGC box hold?

I can sell you a loose box, but the shipping is going to be like $6 for 1, or $10 for 5.

The box itself would be around $4 for 1, or $15 for 5. So, take your pick. Let me know, I have the CGC boxes, and some mylars if you need them.

Do you have any archival storage boxes for standard size comics? Also, how many CGC comics can the CGC box hold?

CGC box can hold about 25-30.