• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Demon #1 CGC 8.5 SOLD AND CLOSED

8 posts in this topic

Going to sell books one by one, as they all have to go.

First :takeit: is king, either via PM or on the thread. Time-stamp dictates winner in case of confusion.

I have a short but non-negotiable "will not sell to" list. If you think you might be on it, send me a PM.

Payment is in USD and expected within 24 hours of receiving my paypal information. Paypal is the only option I will accept.

I ship to USA, Canada, UK, Western Europe and of course NZ and Singapore.

Buyers should note I am in Australia and allow suitable time for delivery - we do not have a 'pick-up' system here - everything has to be physically taken to the Post Office and every form must be manually filled in.

I will not alter amounts for customs duty evasion.

People in the UK however have a code for avoiding import duty on CGC books, and if they can quote it to me, I will happily add it to the exportation paperwork.

Some books will be priced with postage included, others will not - SO PLEASE READ THE LISTING CAREFULLY.

The Demon #1

Kirby art and the 1st app of Etrigan, one of the members of Benecio Del Toro's "Justice League - Dark" team.

D1_zps62cc439e.jpg

Genuinely surprised at an 8.5 - thought it would do better.

[b]$125 $115 shipped to USA/Canada/Australia[/b]

$100 shipped to USA/Canada/Australia

UK and Western Europe +$10

It's here to be sold, so lets do it!

Thanks Wally - with Pitchforks and flaming torches on the cover - this should be every CG regulars dream book lol

Off to bed overnight drop - Now $115 shipped as per above!

PRICE SLASHED TO $100 SHIPPED TO USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA

UK +W.E. + $10

It's here to be sold folks! :whee:

Only 186 on the census with 9.6 being the highest. Worth a re-sub tbh - but not for me shipping it back AND forth from Australia.

NOW $90 SHIPPED TO USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA

UK + W.E. + $10

Well below GPA - a 7.0 just sold for $70 - this is an 8.5 shipped!

Hit me up guys!