• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - New Mutants #87

25 posts in this topic

I hesitate to step in to the middle of what seems to be a long running point of contention... but it doesn't seem like it is too difficult to solve this issue so that everyone is happy.

Imgur lets you specify 'large' and 'small' thumbnail version of any image you upload. I use the 'large thumbnail' as my embedded 'IMG' and point to the full-sized original scan with my 'URL' - this will allow those that want a larger image to click through and let those who are content with the smaller version to view the embedded image within the post itself.

I don't complain the large scans. It is a clear crystal to see all defects so I don't need my reading glasses.

Your book should be 8.5 or better. The pressing is the best answer that will bring up few more grades if you are willing to put your money on it.

Right now, I think NM 98 is going to be hot right now instead NM 87. I used to buy them for $30 to $50 even they were NM/MT to VF few years ago. Now, all raw copies are going over $50. Sometimes it goes over $100. I am glad that I have NM 98 CGC 9.8.

Last show in Chicago, I have not seen a single NM 98 copy on the display anywhere. It may be sold out before I walked into the show on Friday. It was only one hour after the show opened.